BREAKING THROUGH THE THOUGHT BARRIER
Your goal will be to reach Error Zero consistently.
1. Check pupil’s knowledge
2. Identify her/his mistakes
3. Revise/Correct errors on paper
4. Student assimilates/consolidates corrections
5. Online teacher establishes pupil’s level is good...
- in order to continue in Active mode
1. Do exercise of 25 questions
2. Select time for response
3. If you don’t get 25/25, repeat the exercise
4. You must answer all questions correctly
5. If not, repeat the exercise until you do
6. Only then, select a shorter time response
7. When all answers are correct, continue reducing time
8. Reach time response of 5 seconds. Repeat exercise.
9. If you get 25 questions out of 25…
10. You have BROKEN THROUGH THE THOUGHT BARRIER! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
11. Continue practising to achieve complete fluency
The ideal situation would be to do 3 sets out of 3 inside 5 seconds without making a mistake. This then means that you are at a native level in the grammar department.